Having a business is surely a great challenge to the owner because he tries his best not only to gain profit but to gain more clients as well. Business has different cycles, and just like a wheel, sometimes it is in the uppermost part, and sometimes it is at its lowest. When you have a business, you think not only of your profit, your client’s satisfaction, and of course your employees’ satisfaction as well. Employees do not just think of how much they are getting from...Read More »
- How to Become a Body Corporate Manager?December 12, 2017
- Learning Effective Ways To Apply Pest Control Strategies EffectivelyNovember 6, 2017
- Learning About Essential Oils and Aromatherapy – How to Get Started SafelyNovember 3, 2017
- Top Reasons why you should invest in Employee TrainingNovember 2, 2017
- Employers rebrand training as apprenticeships to access levy fund
- How can organisations support better progression for BAME employees?
- Towards Maturity: L&D needs to play digital catch-up
- Can we make the apprenticeship levy work harder?
- How to inspire your people in a market ruled by Brexit
- HR Director of the Year: LTA’s Vicky Williams serves an ace
- Government commits to skills and training in Industrial Strategy paper
- MTD Training wins HR Supplier Partnership Award
- Award for Excellence in Learning and Development flows to Anglian Water
- E-learning gains traction but managers still rate face-to-face training best